|Product Name:||Fire Rated Downlight||Input Voltage(v):||AC220-240V|
|Working Lifetime(hour):||40000||Lamp Body Material:||Aluminum|
|Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w):||90||Fire Rated Ratings:||30/60/90 Minutes|
60 Minutes Fire Rated Downlight,
8W Fire Rated Downlight,
60 Minutes Fire Rated LED Down Lights
8W 30/60/90 Minutes Fire Rated Downlight Fixture Square Aluminum Housing
What is a fire rated downlight?
Fire rated downlighters help slow the spread of fire, compared to traditional downlights.
When you cut a hole into a ceiling and install recessed lights, you are reducing the existing fire rating of the ceiling. This hole then allows for fire to escape and spread more easily between floors.
Fire rated downlights have an important role in fire safety, as they effectively block the hole cut into the ceiling. On each downlighter they have an intumescent pad, which will expand when it reaches a certain temperature, and ultimately slow the spread of fire. Different fire rated downlights have different fire rated times, varying from 30 to 90 minutes.
Without fire rated downlights, it can mean that your ceiling collapses within just a few minutes compared to giving you extra time to get out to safety.
|40||Ra>80 (Ra> 90 available)|
|Die-cast aluminum||White, Brush Nickel,Brass Black,Chrome|
1. The downlight bezel part can be IP65 waterproof for bathroom lighting;
2. Downlight Bezel Interchangeable,the color can be white,brushed nickel,chrome,black,brass;
3. The downlight can be fire rated 30 minutes/60 minutes/90 minutes;
4. The downlight can be triac/1-10V/DALI dimmable;
5. LED Lens is own moulded by PMMA with high lighting transmittence;
6. Downlight Heating Sink Material is Aluminum;
7. Downlight warranty is 5 years with lifespan of 40,000 hours.
Contact Person: Alice