|Item Type:||Tilt Led Downlight||Light Source:||COB LED|
|Beam Angle:||20/40/60 Degree||Warranty(years):||5 Years|
|Cri (ra>):||90||Working Lifetime(hour):||40000|
30 Minutes Fire Rated Downlight,
COB LED Fire Rated Downlight,
30 Minutes IP65 Fire Rated LED Downlights
30/60/90 Minutes Fire Rated Downlight Dimmable For Indoor Ceiling Lighting
What is a fire rated downlight?
Fire rated downlighters help slow the spread of fire, compared to traditional downlights.
When you cut a hole into a ceiling and install recessed lights, you are reducing the existing fire rating of the ceiling. This hole then allows for fire to escape and spread more easily between floors.
Fire rated downlights have an important role in fire safety, as they effectively block the hole cut into the ceiling. On each downlighter they have an intumescent pad, which will expand when it reaches a certain temperature, and ultimately slow the spread of fire. Different fire rated downlights have different fire rated times, varying from 30 to 90 minutes.
Without fire rated downlights, it can mean that your ceiling collapses within just a few minutes compared to giving you extra time to get out to safety.
|40||Ra>80 (Ra> 90 available)|
|Die-cast aluminum||White, Brush Nickel,Brass Black,Chrome|
1. It's 25 degree adjustable recessed led downlight;
2. It can be 30/60/90 minutes fire rated;
3. The downlight driver is with quick connect box saving labor and time;
4. The downlight can be triac/1-10V/DALI dimmable;
5. LED Lens is own moulded by PMMA with high lighting transmittence;
6. Downlight Heating Sink Material is Aluminum;
7. Downlight warranty is 5 years with lifespan of 40,000 hours.
|Fire rated downlighters help slow the spread of fire, compared to traditional downlights.|
|Yes,the authority testing report and certificate can be available.|
Contact Person: Alice