|Product Name:||Indoor LED Downlight||Input Voltage(v):||AC100-240V|
|Working Lifetime(hour):||40000||Lamp Body Material:||Aluminum|
|Cri (ra>):||90||Ip Rating:||IP65|
COB Slim LED Downlight,
Round Shape Slim LED Downlight,
COB Indoor LED Downlight
Round Square Indoor LED Downlight 8W COB LED Recessed Downlight For Home Lighting
HOW TO CALCULATE DOWNLIGHT SPACING?
AN INCREASINGLY WIDESPREAD TREND
Installing downlights is a system that has become very popular in the last few years.
Lighting design items like these are always very fashionable. Moreover, downlights allow to illuminate any kind of room in an elegant and functional way.
In order to get the perfect result and have proper lighting in every room of your house, you should calculate three important factors:
– the number of downlights
– the right distance between the light fixtures
– the distance between the downlights and the wall.
But no worries, it’ll be a piece of cake!
Before starting to calculate the number of downlights and the distance between them, you should keep in mind the parameters that determine whether your room is illuminated properly or not.
Although we’re used to think about lighting in terms of watts, there are two other units associated with light:
– the lumen, which is the measure of the quantity of light coming from the source (that is the light fixture)
– the lux, which is a unit relative to the area illuminated by the source.
Let’s start by examining how to operate in the various rooms of the house. You aren’t going to need the same amount of light in every room, but rather you are going to calculate the number of downlights and the distance between them depending on the needs and size of the rooms.
In general, in order to properly illuminate passageways such as the entryway and the hallway, 7 watts per square metre are sufficient, whereas for the living rooms and the bedrooms you are going to need up to 30 watts per square metre for a nice, bright result.
But that is not all. You also need to take into consideration the lumens produced by the light fixtures and the lux you wish to obtain.
In the living rooms and the bedrooms you are going to need a luminous intensity that ranges between 25 and 50 lux, up to 100 to 150 lux if you want a stronger light.
|Beam Angle||40||CRI||Ra>80 (Ra> 90 available)|
|IP Rating||IP65||Life span||40,000 hrs|
|Material||Die-cast aluminum||Color||White, Brush Nickel,Brass Black,Chrome|
1. The downlight bezel part can be IP65 waterproof for bathroom lighting;
2. Downlight Bezel Interchangeable,the color can be white,brushed nickel,chrome,black,brass;
3. The downlight can be fire rated 30 minutes/60 minutes/90 minutes;
4. The downlight can be triac/1-10V/DALI dimmable;
5. LED Lens is own moulded by PMMA with high lighting transmittence;
6. Downlight Heating Sink Material is Aluminum;
7. Downlight warranty is 5 years with lifespan of 40,000 hours.
|What's MOQ for this model of Indoor LED Downlight?|
|Yes, MOQ is 300pcs|
|Is it IP65 downlight?|
|Yes,It can be IP65 waterproof for bathroom lighting,roof lighting,outdoor corridor lighting.|
|The downlight bezel color can be customized?|
|Yes, different colors can be available such as brushed nickel,chrome,black,brass,black pear,etc.|
Contact Person: Alice